Our Initial Entry
5 Day VWAP
Our Current Returns
Mar 03 2020
Our Current Returns
ASX-listed chemicals company Alexium International (ASX:AJX) specialises in the manufacturer of flame-retardant chemical compounds for application onto synthetic materials. It develops environmentally-friendly flame retardant chemistries for many fabrics, including synthetic-rich fabrics, in the textile industry. It also creates custom solutions that yield “exceptional FR (flame retardant) performance and provide any other fabric characteristics that are required for end-use application. Alexium currently sells three series of chemistries that can be customised depending on the material it will be bonded onto.
Why we have invested...
- Total Mattress Cooling Systems
- AJX is commercialising its TMCSs where Alexicool® textile and foam produts are integrated throughout.
- ICL agreement
- AJX has a supply evaluation agreement with major chemical company, ICL.
- Soft-Tex supply agreement and partnership
- Exclusive supply agreement and innovation partnership with industry leading Soft-Tex.
- US military applications
- Production scale testing on fabrics for uniforms with Pine Belt, a leading US military uniform provider.
- New Phonon technology
- With its expensive debt cleared, AJX is back on track as a high growth performance chemicals company.
- Strong US bedding market
- Sales in the US and bedding market have been strong this year, with a positive impact on consumer spending in this segment due to COVID-19.
Our Past Commentary on Alexium International Group Ltd
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|27-Apr-2021||$ 0.050||Our Portfolio Performance from January 1st to March 31st 2020|
|Article||29-Jan-2021||$ 0.056||Alexium Delivers 30% Increase in Cash Receipts in December Quarter|
|Article||07-Jan-2021||$ 0.054||Our Stock Picks for 2021|
|05-Dec-2020||$ 0.073||This Week’s News Makers are Riding High|
|Article||27-Nov-2020||$ 0.063||Cooling Technology for a Hot Market: Why we Invested in AJX|
|Article||27-Apr-2020||$ 0.060||AJX Partners with US$15B Giant to Commercialise its Flame Retardant Chemistries|
|Article||15-Apr-2020||$ 0.050||Alexium Inks Exclusive Supply Agreement with Bedding Industry Leader|
|Article||03-Mar-2020||$ 0.053||Alexium Enters High Growth Phase Targeting Major US Markets|
|Article||30-Apr-2019||$ 0.155||ASX Chem-Tech Junior Inks Major Deals with Billion Dollar Bedding Manufacturer & US Military Supplier|
Our Portfolio Performance from January 1st to March 31st 2020
Apr 27, 2021
Next Investors have put together a "report card" on how our portfolio companies performed in the last calendar quarter
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021
This Week’s News Makers are Riding High
Dec 5, 2020